there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Friday, December 10, 2010

Toothless performer

Despite having two parents who would rather spend their evenings at home quietly reading our Em loves to go out and loooooves to perform.  Tuesday night was the first grade musical performance, with songs from several different countries.  It was so much fun to watch her throw herself into her performance.  And, the snow which started on Tuesday night continued through the morning which resulted in our first snow day of the school year.  The second snow day was Thursday.  At this rate we'll be in school straight through the summer! 

3 comments:

Haymonds said...

Sounds like I've raised that girl right ;)......

Lorana said...

I am so with you on the rather-stay-home thing. And we're not wading through inches of snow when we go anywhere. Extra points to you.

SladeMomma said...

I'm finally getting back to my blog reading and have enjoyed catching up with your family. I have a family full of performer personalities so I understand that. And I haven't forgotten all the braces. Are you sure you want to make your daughter more beautiful?!! Could be easier to keep the fellows away.

Blog Archive