there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Monday, October 15, 2012

A summary of September in no particular order

We finished moving in and cataloging the damage done by the movers

I started weeding the yard.  Not done yet,  and I think some of the weeds are really pretty, so. . . 

Crunched the car

Isaac earned his arrow of light

we worked on hunting skills

Atlatl


Put your money on this girl, she has more determination than anyone I know


Zak turned 11 and we made a REALLY ugly cake.
Yummy, though







1 comment:

Haymonds said...

Did you try and bleach your hair? and then turn it over to professionals? Because it looks very good (I only refer to the self-effort because of the "I-dyed-my-hair-orange" bit). Also, that cake looks very good. It is fun to make stuff look good but more fun to make stuff taste good. The end. Oh and Em gets her "gumption" from me. Naturally.

Blog Archive