there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Officially not a little girl

It was a thoroughly hectic day, and when I came home long enough to grab a bite and head off to choir practice the look in my little girl's eye made me reconsider. After all, there are always too many altos! So, I stayed home and paid attention to my kids and watched her become frustrated when the re-lighting candles refused to go out. After filling the kitchen with smoke Dad put the candles out and we decided we need to buy some fire alarms.

4 comments:

Haymonds said...

Fun fun. Happy 12th birthday, D!! Wanna come babysit for us? I'll pay you! :)

JoEllen said...

Is she really that old? She looks just like you, Joy. Her bday cake looks delish, what kind was it?

Joyful said...

The cake was brownies with mint chocolate chip ice cream in between the layers with a chocolate glaze over the top. It was yum.

Jonathan's Mom said...

Hi Joy! I happened upon your blog through Jayne's because I saw your comment there. I didn't know you blogged! It's true, your daughter looks just like you and is the age you were when we went to school together! And you look just the same, anyway. :) I'm thinking of you today!

Blog Archive