there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baldy

Ben has always been a little worried about the thinning state of his hair. Now that I've joined him in hair loss I've been a little more sympathetic, but my mother still teases him about balding and has told him that when it is time for him to shave it all off she will be the one to tell him. And, even though she did not instruct him that it was time to loose the remainder of his hair last weekend he shaved it all off. He asked me to give him a haircut that evening, but because I am a bad wife I was disinclined to acquiesce to his request and he simply took matters into his own hands. Result: He has a lumpy, bumpy head as a result of scars received in his misspent youth. The neighbor actually screamed a little when she saw him. I don't think he'll keep shaving it. Luckily it grows fairly quickly. Unluckily, we are scheduled for a family photo this Friday.

No comments:

Blog Archive