there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fixed!

Pretty new tiles

Yesterday a very nice repairman came and fixed our dishwasher.  That saying 'you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone' is so true when you have to do all your dishes by hand.  Or if you have to buy paper plates, if you are lazy like me.  My days of callously harming the environment with paper plates have ended,  once I use up the rest.  

The kids' bathroom is now fixed up and the new tiles look very nice.  Unfortunately they look nicer than the rest of the bathroom, and now we feel like we need to upgrade the rest.  

Ben's medical review came back with 'see us in three months'  This means he has a job for at least 3 more months!

Yesterday a friend came over and raked my leaves.  She knows that Ben hasn't had any energy for keeping up with the yard, so she came over and did my front yard.  Picked up every single leaf.  

D is out today volunteering at a local food bank.  It is wonderful to me what a responsible and caring young lady she is.  Even with school, work, and tons of rehearsal this week she is still making time for others--ON HER BIRTHDAY.  She makes me feel like the future is in perfectly good hands.  

Life is good, and I am grateful.   

1 comment:

Haymonds said...

Yay for jobs, pretty new bath tiles and triple yay for wonderful Deannas.

Blog Archive