there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fascinated

















So, No loves the computer, phone, scanner, cords, or anything electronic. This morning he has pushed the button on the CO monitor twice and scared the %^&* out of himself as the alarm beeped. He thinks he belongs in my lap as I'm typing on the computer or doing anything on the computer. The picture was taken while I was trying to have a video chat. Noah is staring at the image of himself on the computer, absolutely fascinated. Of course, looking isn't enough and a few seconds later he was trying to grab the mouse.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Joy - great to find your blog (through JoEllen's). You have six kids? And Ben is deployed somewhere? Wow. That's impressive. Anyway, do you have Sheldon's contact info? I tried emailing him a while back but I think I have an old address. My email is pete [underscore] broadbent [at] hotmail [dot] com. Thanks!

Blog Archive