there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Because we are crazy

We went camping at Legoland.  More specifically, we camped in a thunderstorm where the rain was coming horizontally and we all got soaking wet.  Fun, huh?  The kids informed me on the trip home that we are never, ever going camping again.  Spoilsports!

It's Bob the Baumeister!


There was a new Star Wars exhibit.  I didn't
recognize a lot of it since I won't watch the 'first'
movies

not-so-happy camper

a' golfin' we will go







still a terrible driver

at the 'test track'


1 comment:

Paige Hadley said...

Wow! Ever since my brother and I played the Legoland game on PC when we were probably eight and ten years old, we've wanted to go to Legoland! My brother's room is an absolute conundrum of sets and rambling rebuilds, and such a lot of love and fun has gone into our almost ten year tradition of a lego set to build every Christmas day. I certainly hope that you had a great day.

Blog Archive