there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fav'rit things


Old city centers and
These smiling faces
Learning new cultures
And seeing new places
Seeing their smiles as we learn new cool things
These are a few of my favorite things!

Flower full gardens and unicorn fountains
Old fashioned mills under grey skies and mountains
Stille nacht chapel and boxes that sing
These are a few of my favorite things!

When the clouds stay, more of rain delays, when I’m tired and sad, I’ll simply remember these favorite things and wish I was in Berchestgadener land.  

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I don't feel bad about never having a real vacation until I see all your fun pictures. Then I feel deprived...sigh... Your kids are so fortunate to be having such experiences.

Lorana said...

Nice! Where can I get a jar of Nutella that size?

Blog Archive