there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twins


I've gotten used to the fact that my family all looks fairly similar.  After all, I will always be the 'short' one due to everyone else being about a foot taller than me, so I can be unique.  (special, just like everyone else!)  What I have consistently failed to realize is that to anyone outside the family some of us are virtually indistinguishable.  


In church with my sister Linnea, we were sitting behind a friend with her 2 little girls.  One of the girls was staring back at us, going from Linnea, to me, back to Linnea with a look of concentration furrowing her brows.  The reason for her scrutiny became apparent when she stage-whispered to her sister:  "They're the SAME!"  Linnea maintained her poker face, while I dissolved in laughter as the two little ones continued to stare at us freaks.  It has continued to amuse me that we are each others doppelgänger.  I am easily amused.  


The question remains, which of us is the evil twin?  

1 comment:

Haymonds said...

That's OK. Creed just said, "Aunt Naya and Cassie's mom!" I explained it was Noah's mom, aunt Joy-Joy and he was incredulous. So there you go :).

Blog Archive