there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

August

photogenic, ain't we?
carpooling in the faithful escape
Tardis in someone's driveway

Tardis in the mall

In August my brother got married.  Do I have any pictures of him and his beautiful new wife?  No, I have pictures of me in front of the two tardises I saw that day and pictures of Linnea, Holly, Sheldon and I goofing off in various ways.  Probably because my favorite part of the wedding was goofing off with my siblings.  Before August I hadn't seen them in a year and I was very glad to have time with my family.  Mostly I enjoy their company because I don't have to apologise for being too sarcastic when I'm around them.  Unless Mom catches us being snarky.  Or I offend one of  Linnea's roommates one morning.    Besides, Adam took many lovely pictures of the couple and even some nice ones of the fandamily so it would be a waste for me to take pictures with my crummy camera phone.  Actually, I think the one up top was taken by Adam, too.


Also in August Jerran was awarded his Eagle Scout.  

No comments:

Blog Archive