there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Having a great time. Really



We're falling in love with Wolf Creek Resort, having stayed up there three times this year--two retreats and one Cook reunion. Of course, we could never afford to buy anything up there, but we've enjoyed it anyway. This retreat our family had our own condo in the Moose Hollow area. The kids spent time canoeing with Dad and doing crafts at the awesome daycare facilities


Well, everybody except No, who will probably scream for the rest of his life any time he sees a green tent.

As for me, I laid around on the couch a lot and took massive amounts of NSAIDs until my knee stopped hurting. This is what I get for going hiking now that I'm an official old lady.

1 comment:

Haymonds said...

Oh thank you. Much more fun. So we went to Red Butte gardens on the 24th since it was free and discovered it's a LOT bigger than what we saw. There's a koi pond with ducks and a feeder thing, too, plus a whole back wilderness hiking area and little dining areas tucked into trees. Really neat. I think we should make time to go again and spend more time. Regular cost is $6 for adults and $4 for kids. I think Jerran's an adult. Anyway, something to think about......

Blog Archive