there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So, then this thing happened


I'm not sure where July went. Last thing I remember we were getting ready for the Cook Reunion in June and now it's almost August. That's just weird. Since we did a ton of fun things in July I suppose I should write more about how much fun, etc, etc. Instead I'll post the picture of the Cooks and the Haymonds on top of a mountain. I'm sure Ben H. knows what mountain it is, I just know we rode the Snowbird tram to get to the top. That connect pass was a total blast, and unfortunately the kids want to do most of the stuff we did again. Can't afford that!

In other ramblings, I hate looking at myself in pictures because I always look dangerously lopsided like I'm about to fall over. Must train self to stand uncrooked.

No comments:

Blog Archive