there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Point



With a largish family, there are many things we can only afford to do on special occasions or whatnot. The connect pass let us do a ton of 'touristy' things in the Salt Lake area for a price we could live with. One of our favorite places was Thanksgiving Point, where we roamed the gardens and played at the dinosaur museum. No loved digging, whether or not he 'found' any fossils. Also, I'm tired of always needing to edit my kids red devil eyes out of any picture taken with flash. I suppose I need to refocus on being grateful that we live in the digital age where I can edit them out instead of having albums full of devil-eyed kids.

I'd like all two of you who read this to know that the magnetic cord on a Mac laptop is pure genius. Genius, I tell you!

No comments:

Blog Archive