there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Friday, July 29, 2011

Stau and the Gartenschau


Do I take pictures of my favorite flowers?  Nope.  
Our out&about activity this week was to the Gartenschau in Kaiserslautern, otherwise known as the Dinosaur park (to No).  We were lucky and got a few hours of play at the playground before the skies opened up and dumped buckets of water at us.  Even though I asked the kids to bring rain gear, there were only 3 of us with umbrellas and/or rain coats.  I suppose I should feel sorry for them getting all wet, but. . . natural consequences!

Last week's drive home from the lodge was brutal.  I should have gotten out the camera and gotten out of the car, but I was really hoping the traffic would move any minute now.  (I was wrong, we were stuck for a looong time.)  So, evidence that everyone except us was out of the car, stretching, having a smoke break, even changing clothing.  There was even a group up on the median, taking pictures.
Smoke break on the A8, otherwise known as a stau


No comments:

Blog Archive