there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nobody took any pictures in November

But Ben and I attended a dining out.  Which is like an Air Force prom.  I am fairly impressed that we made it at all considering we were at the hospital a mere hour before this photo was taken.  Not for us, but for the neighbor across the street who was babysitting a child who had a breathing emergency.   You should be very impressed that I bought a fancy dress and even got my nails done did and my hair done did by a professional.  Fancy!

And mom, see the pretty earrings you bought me for my birthday?  I should probably send you pictures of all the other sparklies you financed.  Deanna (who got her ears pierced for her birthday) is especially appreciative.   

November wasn't our best month ever.  There weren't more than 3 days in a row the entire month where someone didn't stay home sick from school or come home sick.  The trend has continued into December and I am ready for it to be over.  Someone please send the health fairy our way for Christmas, please?

2 comments:

E B said...

Tell the health fairy to vist our house too! Same problem.

Liz said...

That was our December last year. Get better, Cooks!

Blog Archive