there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Santa at our Christmas party

Ben and I were in charge of the ward Christmas party (and the Halloween party, which is why I have no Halloween pictures of our kids).  This time I made a real effort to enjoy some time with the kids and not run around like crazy.  I even slowed down long enough to sing a duet with a friend.  In front of everyone.   There is a facebook photo somewhere as proof, but I totally want credit from whomever is in charge of assigning credit for such things.  I've been living for a while with a series of deadlines and I'm really hoping that we can all relax for the holidays and just enjoy each other.  (serenity now?)   Maybe even get healthy!  Obviously, my kids enjoyed themselves and I just need to chill out.  





In any case, Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Blog Archive