there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Monday, January 14, 2008

Always gets me down

Monday mornings in this house are usually a little stressful for me. It's the most likely day of the week for the kids to head to school with bed-head and unbrushed teeth. For whatever reason, just getting them to get up on a Monday morning is super-hard and I'm largely unsuccessful in getting them out the door on time.

This morning It took J over 35 minutes just to get dressed. He was the last kid out the door and was surly the entire morning. I suppose I should be grateful that they all made the bus, though.

On the other hand, Monday represents a new start to my week, a new chance to get caught up on everything and start anew. And one day closer to payday!

No comments:

Blog Archive