there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Frozen


It's snowing. AGAIN. STOP IT ALREADY! My neighbor, Neil, told me that he's been praying for snow since we need the snowpack in the mountains quite badly. Is it wrong of me to hope that snow stays only in the mountains? Although, if he is going to continue to snowblow my walks and driveway I guess it's okay for him to pray for more snow. It's be nice if I could get to my mailbox, though. For four days the kids and I went out and dug a bit and we still haven't gotten the mailbox to where the mail delivery person can put the mail in it without stepping out of the mail delivery vehicle. Last night I had wild thoughts of crashing the van through the snow bank, but I don't think that would work without taking out the mailbox itself. See? Not quite certifiably insane. Yet.


Did I mention that I'm practicing my polite conversation skills, opening with the weather? Oh yeah.

No comments:

Blog Archive