there’s nothing wrong with kids that trying to reason with them won’t make worse

Friday, January 25, 2008

Going nowhere fast

Since our sitter comes two nights a week I've been making more of an effort to get to the gym. Even though it is possible to take the kids and let them play in the room designed with a kids area, it's just easier to not have to worry about No. That boy seems to think if he can see me he should be held. And while he is helping me to lift weights by lugging around his bulky self, I still need to get some cardio in once in a while. My pet peeve is the hordes of teenaged types who clog up the 'parents with small children' room. Why don't they use the regular gym? There's plenty of room over there! Maybe I'm just annoyed at finally having a place I can work out with the kids, but not being able to use it because of the people not following rules. Oh well, wait another month and all those New Year's resolutions will have died and I'll have the place to myself again.

No comments:

Blog Archive